DID YOU KNOW: Up until 2020, there will be an average of 9% more retiring dentists than new graduates? There may not be a better time than now to at least explore your options.
United Dental Brokers of America is a national dental broker specializing in the sale of dental practices. We distinguish ourselves with an aggressive, proactive and targeted marketing approach. By using our vast database of geographically dispersed dentists, our frequent, targeted marketing campaigns will put your business needs in front of more dentists, more frequently, than any other brokerage firm. That focus and energy yields extraordinary results.
United Dental Brokers of America approach for Sellers:
We will spend all the time we need to answer any and all of your questions about the transition process. Your questions may include some of the questions we often receive, such as:
- When should I sell my practice?
- How far ahead should I start to prepare for a sale?
- What to do in anticipation of a sale?
- How long will it take to sell my practice?
- Will I have to finance the sale?
- What will happen to my employees?
- How long will I have to stay on after a sale?
- What is my practice worth?
- What can I do to increase the value of my practice?